Custom Search
This is a collection of pictures of interesting things you can find around Manado and Sulawesi. Islands, boats, rivers, people, sexy girls, monuments, buildings, churches, fruits, ceramics and anything.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

1st Scavenger Hunt on NicoleB Photography

Here are my shots

for the 1st Scavenger Hunt on NicoleB Photography

(Note: these are only thumbnails pointing to the original posting. The original postings themselves may contain more than a shot)

1) local currency






2) local flag






3) local food






4) something rusty






5) local wildlife






6) local nature






7) local stamp






8) part of your neighborhood






9) traditional house






10) a local person






11) local weather






12) local transportation






13) traditional local clothing






14) night sky






15) sunrise






16) local product non food






17) something furry






18) something feathery







19) a sign of the season






20) a part of you






21) your main hobby






22) a local shop






23) a local restaurant






24) a street sign






25) a local mail box

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cool that you managed to make it!
:D

The money almost looks like hours here in Hungary :)

What on earth is that food??

I love your nature, sigh!

The clothing is way cool, so colourful!

And that weaved cover is great. I love those.

That street sign looks weird :D

mythopolis said...

Fascinating, thanks! My favs...the island pictures are beautiful...and I also especially like the farmer, cow, and cart, the wedding procession, and the zebra mailbox.

Terri said...

Wonderful tour of your community. I love the clothing, very beautiful!

Mojo said...

You got this kind of resolution from a cell phone?? Impressive! the elements of the art of photography are the same regardless of what kind of equipment you use, but to get this kind of results with a low-res camera like what's in a phone is astonishing!

Great job! Especially on that night sky shot.

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Dekrit, your photos are great! I get a real feel of life in your part of the world - and I spent part of my honeymoon in Indonesia so it brings back some happy memories.
Janice.

Pamela said...

I think I'll skip to dessert (local food) hee hee.

Eli said...

@Nicole: that food is cuttlefish. You have to try it :-)

@Mojo: on my previuos posts I used Nokia 6275i camera phone, 2 megapixel resolution. For the scavenger hunt, and future shots, I used Sony Ericsson P1i, a 3 megapixels smart camera phone. I used Google Picasa 3 to touch up the pictures.

@Janice: a second honeymoon won't be a bad idea :D

Thank you all for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

hai Ky, bener gambarnya bagus-bagus.Suruh dorang rasa itu cumi kua itang.
Jolie-Jambi

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful where you live, Dekrit. Nice job with the photos!

kolintang unik said...

i think you forgot some photos...where my picture traditional car wash?????

Post a Comment